Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Hope that everyone had a really nice Mother's Day. I started the day out nice and early making frosting for cupcakes. My sister Amy was having her homecoming talk about her mission, so we headed up to Logan for that. She did a really great job. She talked about miracles and how they are all over the scriptures and can inspire us. It is so true that miracles continue to happen today. I have seen them happen time and time again over the last few months...what a wonderful blessing the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings to us. I truly gives me the strength to carry on when I don't think I can go any farther.

Anywho...it was fun to see my family and some extended family as well an eat lots and lots of yummy food. Caden, Abby and Eli got me the best Mother's Day gift. First was the card that they recorded their voices on, so sweet made me cry then there was the super fancy new blender. It's awesome it breaks ice just like at Jamba Juice...the old one that broke never did that!


0 comments: