Just a few random pictures of whats been going on with us.
This picture totally cracks me up. This morning I told Caden that he could play on his little Leapfrog computer...but the batteries weren't working. So I told Caden that when I went to the store today I would buy some for him, then I said I would right it down on a piece of paper so I wouldn't forget. Caden said, "no Mom I will write it." This is funny since he isn't writing words yet. Anywho when he got done he said, "here Mom I wrote it down now you won't forget the batteries. So needless to say even though there words aren't there I didn't forget the batteries.
Abby's hair is finally gotten long enough to fit into pigtails. I am making her let me do here hair since I can't do my own right now. I have learned there's no such thing as a bad hair day...only bad wig days. Ha Ha.
Caden colored this picture and was so proud of it that he asked me to take a picture of him. I think he did a really good job getting the whole picture colored in. He is getting so creative when he colors.
Funny story...a few days ago I got the kids some snacks and they wondered out of the kitchen...not that uncommon around here. All you Mom's will understand the fear I felt when I realized how quiet the house was. When I went looking for them I found them sitting in their bathtub eating their snacks. Don't worry I had just finished cleaning the bathroom.

0 comments:
Post a Comment