Last week I had some new friends in our neighborhood invite me to go be in the audience for the local TV program, Good Things Utah. One of the ladies that is a host lives in my neighborhood. She asked my friends since she was going to be participating in the Race for the Cure on Saturday, if I would be alright with it, if she ran with my name. I was so honored that she would ask.
Anywho I found myself sitting in the studio audience on Friday morning at the Grand America, and when they did the opening of the show where the girls are just chatting I found that when the conversation about the Race came up. Marti mentioned briefly my story and that she was running for me...even though most of the tears I have lately really are from allergies, these ones weren't. I was really touched. We have a great time at the show and all the audience members ended up getting a free nights stay at the Grand America in Salt Lake. I told Eli I am not sure I own an clothes that I should be seen in at the Grand America...it is very nice. Maybe I will have to go shopping!
Anywho I found myself sitting in the studio audience on Friday morning at the Grand America, and when they did the opening of the show where the girls are just chatting I found that when the conversation about the Race came up. Marti mentioned briefly my story and that she was running for me...even though most of the tears I have lately really are from allergies, these ones weren't. I was really touched. We have a great time at the show and all the audience members ended up getting a free nights stay at the Grand America in Salt Lake. I told Eli I am not sure I own an clothes that I should be seen in at the Grand America...it is very nice. Maybe I will have to go shopping!

1 comments:
Erica,
I want you to know that Mackay, Madeleine and I also walked for you on Saturday. My mom has a picture so as soon as I get it I will send it to you. We can't do much for you living out here but we wanted to do something. You are always in our prayers.
Love,
Kelli
Post a Comment