So Devon tagged me and since this seemed to be a pretty simple tag I have decided to play along...just this once. Here's the scoop...
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same

So this picture was taken way back in Dec 2005 when Caden had only been home from the hospital for about 2 weeks and only weighted 3 lbs 14 ozs. Mind you since he was 3 months early technically he shouldn't have even been born yet. It's actually pretty funny that I would look back at this picture today. This morning I thought I would take him to storytime down at the local Barnes and Noble. I figured he loves books at home and this gives a chance to get out...what was I thinking??? Le's just say that my tiny little preemie from the about picture is now a VERY, VERY active 3 year old!!!
I tag Naomi, Shian, Shantel, Crystal, Tara and Katie.

0 comments:
Post a Comment