Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My name is Trouble a.k.a. Caden

So lately Caden seems to be getting into trouble...alot! Most of this trouble happens while I am feeding Abby. I usually have to take her is a different room to feed her since she has trouble eating when Caden is jumping around the room. Anyway this morning while I was feeding Abby, Caden managed to sneak into the bathroom leave with a whole roll of toilet paper and then unroll it all over the front room! I understand that his Dad had a bit of a thing for toilet paper too!!!



Caden busy wrapping himself in the toilet paper.



So the other day I made cookies for the Activity Days Girls to decorate for our activity. I told Caden that he could have 1 cookie and that was it. When I came back into the room, he was "hiding" under the chair that he had moved over from the dining room eating cookie #2.




So last weekend we resorted to bribing to try and get Caden on the potty. Well it worked...this time anyway. He actually used the potty so he got a new plane for his GeoTrax. (I just have to say what a great find...on clearance at Walmart for $7!)

0 comments: