Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I looked out the Window...

So this morning I was up feeding Abby around 3 am and before I climbed back in bed I looked out the window and noticed that it had been snowing. Well now it is 3 pm and I don't think that it has stopped snowing for the past 12 hours! The snow plows have already been once not to long ago but I guess that there is probably another 6-8 inches since they left! Call me crazy but with cars getting stuck going out of the driveway I think we might just stay in!



This is the view from our bedroom window. They just came through and shoveled for the 2nd time.



People were getting stuck on the road out front and someone showed up with a bobcat and started plowing the road since it hasn't been plowed all day!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I agree about staying in. I love those days. Now I need to get tag post up.

Crystal said...

Burrr!!!!!