Last Saturday we went out to Tooele to visit Eli's Grandma Nancy, Grandpa John and Great Grandma Rimington. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. Abby and Caden are 5th generation on Eli's mom side, so were able to spend some time with their Great, Great Grandma Rimington!

Abby and Grandpa John

Caden playing with Great Grandma Nancy

Abigail with Great, Great Grandma Rimington

Caden, Abigail and Grandma Rimington

Caden had a great time playing in Grandma Nancy's yard. He loved the swing!

Played in the greenhouse...

helped with some watering...

picked and ate some apples...

and climbed in the apricot tree!

Abby and Grandpa John

Caden playing with Great Grandma Nancy

Abigail with Great, Great Grandma Rimington

Caden, Abigail and Grandma Rimington

Caden had a great time playing in Grandma Nancy's yard. He loved the swing!

Played in the greenhouse...

helped with some watering...

picked and ate some apples...

and climbed in the apricot tree!

3 comments:
Wow! Great, great grandma looks great! I would never have guessed her that old.
I forgot to ask for your email. I made my blog private yesterday. You can email it to me at shian@paris.com or call me with it. Thanks!
I'm so jealous. I want to go to Grandma's and eat apples off the tree and get a hug from GG Rimington! Eli, you should totally check out Ron Paul. If Obama and Biden get elected, I'm going to get my oil money back...or are they just trying to buy my vote.
Post a Comment