So here are just a few random photos for the week.

Abby is only 6 weeks old and I think she is already sick of me sticking the camera in her face. Eli has informed me that he actually likes the big bows and flowers on her headband so I am sure you will me seeing many more of them in the future!

Caden wearing one of my shirts. I guess it's more fun to wear moms clothes then his own, and of course he would pick out a PINK shirt!

This is Caden's idea of helping with the laundry. Basically it consists of Caden throwing the clothes out of the laundry baskets.

Eli took Caden to the Circus last weekend. They got to meet the clowns and the got their very own red clown noses to take home.





4 comments:
Elephant art! That would be pretty cool. Are you going to hang it in his room?
I love the big bows and flowers for Abby! What a darling girl. I can't believe how grown up Caden looks...even in pink. I'd love to see elephant art. That sounds like something I could do
They had a Curious George episode about elephant art work and I'm thinking yours probably looks a lot like what they drew on the cartoon...so lucky you! Love the picture of Abby in the towel, she is so cute!
Erica, your kids are beautiful! I love Abby's flower bows, and it is nice that Eli likes them too... Ryan is ALWAYS taking them off of Ivy, he tells me "she doesn't like them" Funny, they seem to be just fine when he isn't around :)
Post a Comment