Well it's hard to believe another week is almost over. Eli started a new job a few weeks back working for the LDS Church Audit Dept., it has been really nice to get to see him more since he is usually home around 6 pm instead of 9 pm. Anyway he found out on Monday that he has been assigned to the team that is going to Chile for 2 weeks in November! He is really excited to that he will be going back to the area where he served his mission. Caden, Abby and I will miss him a ton, but we are really, really excited for him!!!

We had our carpets cleaned on Wednesday so I gave Caden a bag of snacks to keep him busy in the kitchen and off the carpet. Well as soon as the carpet guy turned on the cleaner Caden headed for the laundry room. I found him sitting in the corner, I think it was just to loud for him!




3 comments:
SO cute!!
Love the smiles! Isn't it crazy to think Caden use to fit in that bath tub and now he just looks like a giant in it! He's getting so big.
Caden looks huge in the baby tub. I love that he wants to test everything out. Abigail looks like such a happy baby.
Post a Comment