Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wow...It's Been Awhile!

Well time does sure go by fast. I didn't realize it had been sooo long since I had posted anything. We are having a busy summer and have done some fun things, so here is our summer so far in pictures. We started the summer with a trip to New Jersey to see Grandma and Grandpa Skidmore. This trip we decided to fly into Philly and spend a day there before heading north. Sorry I uploaded the pictures backwards, but this is our time in Philly.
(p.s. this might take a few posts to get caught up...I am way behind but want to show off the kiddos still.)



My favorite picture of Caden. I LOVE his smile!




Abby getting her first taste of a snowcone. She doesn't look like it in this picture but she really did love it!



Doing the "National Treasure" tour.



So anyone who knows Eli, knows that he can always usually sweet talk his way into a nicer hotel room, car, etc. This trip was no exception. He was so nice to the lady at the front desk that we got the FREE upgrade to the Presidential Suite at the Downtown Marriott in Philly. The room was huge and had a kitchen, dining room, a grand piano and lets not forget the giant flatpanel TV. It was amazing.



Obviously this photo was taken at the beginning of the flight. I mean look at us we are all still smiling. Traveling with kids is not by favorite thing. Caden was pretty restless and Abby was pretty grumpy until she fell asleep at which time I tried to not move for over 2 hours so she wouldn't wake up!

1 comments:

Devon said...

Looks like we both got inspired to update our blogs! Cute photo's! How's the house hunt coming? You know if you did move over by us Caden and Rusty would be in the same school! (But I'm sure if you lived by the golf course we'd be over there ALL the time too).