Okay, so I admit I have totally neglected this blog lately...sorry to all those who like seeing pictures of the kiddos. Anyway here are just some random photos of the kids.

So I had to take this picture of Abby in one of her cute new summer outfits. I am such a sucker for a great Gymboree sale!

Caden wanted his picture taken too so he decided to give an all out cheesy smile for the occasion!

"Yep, I'm standing on my own!" Well that lasted for about 5 seconds but Abby sure was having fun. She actually thinks it's funny to fall down when you let go of her hands.

Caden trying to stowaway in dad's luggage. That would have been a looong ride to Africa!

One of Caden's new favorite activities is to feed the ducks, although I think the seagull end up with more bread than the ducks. Anyway there was a bunch of babies that Caden wanted to feed. Well he got a little too close, can you see the momma duck hissing at Caden??? Yay, Caden didn't care...I had to grab him because I was afraid that momma was going to come afer him!

Hanging out in the stroller.

Chencking out the frog exhibit at the Museum of Natural History. They have a cool program where they have free admission the 1st Monday of every month.

Digging for dinosaur bones at the museum...okay really Caden was just throwing the dirt. Eli tells me it's a guy thing, just like kicking rocks down the street.
So I had to take this picture of Abby in one of her cute new summer outfits. I am such a sucker for a great Gymboree sale!
Caden wanted his picture taken too so he decided to give an all out cheesy smile for the occasion!
"Yep, I'm standing on my own!" Well that lasted for about 5 seconds but Abby sure was having fun. She actually thinks it's funny to fall down when you let go of her hands.
Caden trying to stowaway in dad's luggage. That would have been a looong ride to Africa!
One of Caden's new favorite activities is to feed the ducks, although I think the seagull end up with more bread than the ducks. Anyway there was a bunch of babies that Caden wanted to feed. Well he got a little too close, can you see the momma duck hissing at Caden??? Yay, Caden didn't care...I had to grab him because I was afraid that momma was going to come afer him!
Hanging out in the stroller.
Chencking out the frog exhibit at the Museum of Natural History. They have a cool program where they have free admission the 1st Monday of every month.
Digging for dinosaur bones at the museum...okay really Caden was just throwing the dirt. Eli tells me it's a guy thing, just like kicking rocks down the street.

1 comments:
I'm afraid of those momma ducks. They're mean.
Post a Comment