So I have to tell a funny story on Eli. Eli and I have been teaching the 8 and 9 year old in Primary this year. Eli has had a hard time remembering all the words to the Primary songs, so since we have a Primary hymn book he usually tries to use that so that he can sing along. Well last Sunday during singing time the music lady was having the kids pick different ways to sing the songs. One of the ways was with popsicle sticks, which just meant that she had put pictures of different ways to sing on the sticka...humming, teachers only, everybody singing. Anyway as soon as she said popsicle sticks, Eli grabed the hymn book and starting looking for a song named popsicle sticks. I had to lean over and explain that that wasn't a name of a song. Then I jokingly asked him if he hadn't gone to Primary as a kid and he responded that he had, he just had spent more time in the hall then in class!!!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment