Last week we took Caden to the zoo for the day...well not really the whole day since I only managed to last a couple of hours! Being pregnant in the summer with the heat is turning out to be a bit more difficult than I thought it was going to be. Having said that I am willing to suffer through the heat for a full term baby this time around! Anyway we thought that Caden would be a bit more interested in the animals but he was really only interested in the monkey's and the elephants. Oh well, it was still fun to spend the day together as a family!
Caden thought the carousel was really great...
...until it started moving and then he was terrified!
Caden really liked it when they were spraying water at the elephants.
I think that he might be part monkey himself!!!







2 comments:
That's cool you guys got to ride the carousel - it wasn't opened when I took Rusty a few weeks ago. (Rusty has the same shirt Caden is wearing and it is one of my favorite. I love the colors).
I love the picture of Caden clinging to Eli (kinda like a monkey) on the carousel. That is funny!
How many more weeks do you have?
Post a Comment