Thursday, June 24, 2010

Made It!

I always have the best of intentions of keeping this lovely blog up to date better but it just never seems to work out. Today I am happy to report that I have finished up chemo! Yippee!!! Hopefully this means a few less sick days in my future! I am grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who has truly made the last few months so much easier that I could have wished for. There have been hard days but I have always felt the arms of the Savior carrying me along when I didn't know if I could go anymore...I am so blessed.

4 comments:

Shian said...

That's so wonderful! We've been thinking of you and praying for you the whole time. I'm glad you've got chemo behind you!

Mel and Bevs Klan said...

We knew you could do it, with tons of grace and kindness to those who help you. We are grateful to all of them as well, especially Eli's Mom. And haow lucky you are to have Eli's love and support almost as much as Mel.

Tara said...

Hooray! That is wonderful. I hope that is the end of it for good.

Collings Family said...

I'm so glad! You've been in my thoughts. Sending lots of healing your way.