Thursday, January 28, 2010

New House

So we finally did it, we bought our first house! Yippee!!! The house was a short sale and we have been waiting since July! There were so many times that we were ready to give up and find another house, but honestly we just loved this house!!! I am so glad we waited it out. I would post lots of lovely pictures of the inside of the house, but honestly there are still to many boxes to be unpacked, things to organize and pictures to hang.
Also a Big Thank You to all of our family, friends and ward members who helped us move! You are all so amazing! We couldn't have done it without your help! THANKS!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Erica - This is awesome! Congrats to you and Eli! What a wonderful feeling it is, huh? But I'm sure your so glad you held out all this time. Please post pics when you get a chance. And send your new address too! email is crystaljomama@yahoo.com

Shian said...

Your new house is SO cute! I love it. Congratulations. Does it feel like 'home" yet?

Our Family said...

So happy for you! I would love to come see your new house! Let me know when a good time is!

Katie said...

Wow! How exciting! Congrats!

kb3terry said...

Congrats! Hope all is great with you guys. I've been watching "Lark Rise to Candleford" on PBS Sunday @ 10pm and thinking of you...if you don't already watch it Erica, I know you'd love it! Good luck on the unpacking!
Love,
Becky Terry

Collings Family said...

Erika,

Couldn't find your email address - mine is mollycollings@gmail.com. Hopefully you can delete this off of your blog.
Sarah just told me your news and I couldn't sleep last night thinking about you. My Mondays are always free - PLEASE let me watch your kids if you ever have a Monday appointment. You're in my prayers, sending love your way,
Molly