We celebrated Abigail's 1st Birthday today! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. Abby is such a wonderful addition to our family.
Here is my Top Ten List of things I love about Abigail!
1. the way she tilts her head to the side when she smiles.
2. her curls
3. chubby legs
4. snuggles
5. her waddle walk
6. her curiousity
7. her independance
8. how she points at books and squeals with delight at the pictures.
9. 10 perfect fingers and 10 chubby toes.
10. her bear hugs...they are simply the best!


Caden lucked out that both Grandma's got him something so that he wouldn't feel left out. He got some cool airplanes from Grandma Skidmore and this spinning light from Grandma Baldwin.

Abby loved her new phone from Grandma Skidmore. It goes well with the new play purse she got.

Abby snuggling with her new bear from Aunt Amy!

Helpers...lucky for Abby she had 2 helpers ready and willing to help with the unwrapping.
Here is my Top Ten List of things I love about Abigail!
1. the way she tilts her head to the side when she smiles.
2. her curls
3. chubby legs
4. snuggles
5. her waddle walk
6. her curiousity
7. her independance
8. how she points at books and squeals with delight at the pictures.
9. 10 perfect fingers and 10 chubby toes.
10. her bear hugs...they are simply the best!
Caden lucked out that both Grandma's got him something so that he wouldn't feel left out. He got some cool airplanes from Grandma Skidmore and this spinning light from Grandma Baldwin.
Abby loved her new phone from Grandma Skidmore. It goes well with the new play purse she got.
Abby snuggling with her new bear from Aunt Amy!
Helpers...lucky for Abby she had 2 helpers ready and willing to help with the unwrapping.
(Just in case anyone is wondering, no she didn't burn her finger.)

4 comments:
She is tooooo cute!!! Thanks so much for posting the adorable pics. Wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday Abby!!! I am totally jealous of your curles!
Nomi
Happy birthday cute little Abby! Rusty sure had fun sharing in the festivities! Thanks for having us over!
Happy Birthday Abby!! I LOVE the curls too :)
I wish we could have been there! I can't believe she's one already. I love her smile.
Post a Comment