Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Da Kiddo's

So Caden has always been really great about going to bed at night. However, the other night he just wasn't quite ready I guess. I said my good nights to him and left his room well a few minutes later he started calling for us. Eli went in and Caden wanted his flashlight so Eli found it for him and then left again. Eli went back a little while later to see if Caden had fallen alseep and this is what he found! Caden was hiding under his covers playing with the flashlight!




Today when Abby woke up from her morning nap I say a cute little hand reaching out of the crib!

3 comments:

Shian said...

So cute. I used to hide under my covers with a flashlight to read after I was supposed to be asleep. He's starting early. Gav said he loved Abigail's baby noises.

Tara said...

That is so cute!

Crystal said...

Both videos are super cute! Love the Flashlight!!!