Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cute Baby Girl

So it seems like I am always posting lots of pictures of Caden but not very many of Abby. So I thought I would post some cute pics that we have gotten of her. It's hard to believe that she is 4 1/2 months already. Times flies!!! She is such a happy baby and she loves to talk. I have been trying to get a video of her "talking" but she quits and gets the stare bugs every time I get the camera out!



Playing Peek A Boo.



Modeling the dress Aunt Nomi made for her.



Happy Girl!



Abby helping with the laundry. Abby loves to put anything she can
get her hands on in her mouth. She also prefer her thumbs to a pacifier! Yikes!!!



This is my favorite! I peeked in on Abby in her car seat and found Pirate Abby!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow - She is so big! Wish we could be there to see her! She's a cutie pie!

Devon said...

She is so cute. I love my nephews, but it sure is fun having a niece. I love how well her pictures match your blog background.

Our Family said...

Erica, she is so beautiful!

Crystal said...

Loved the peek a boo pic...she's so cute!

Shian said...

The peek-a-boo picture is so cute!