Monday, November 3, 2008

Blessing Day

We had a wonderful day yesterday, we had Abby's baby blessing. Abby was blessed by Eli and the circle included just about all of our family. It was a beautiful moment to watch my baby girl be given a special blessing from our Heavenly Father and to be surrounded by the protective circle of the Priesthood. I was so worried that she would be crying but she did great. My mom made Abby's dress and everyone said how beautiful it was...thanks mom! We had a little get together afterward with both sides our family. Eli and I were both very touched by the effort that everyone made to come be with us on this special day. Thank You!!! We love you all so much. Here a few pictures that my sister took. I will try to post a few more when I get them from her since I didn't manage to get one single picture with my camera!!!








3 comments:

Tara said...

Ohhhhhhhh! I wish we could have been there. What a beautiful little girl...and mama.

Shian said...

The picture of you and Abby turned out so cute. You look great to have such a little baby.

Our Family said...

What a pretty little baby girl! Abby's dress is beautiful, your mom is so talented. Isn't is funny how much more we appreciate our moms once we become one too!