Well it's hard to believe but she is finally here!!! Abigail Marie Skidmore was born on Aug. 20, 2008 at 12:02 am. Eli and I thought it was quite fitting that we prayed to have a full term baby this time around and she decided to come right on her due date...talk about getting exactly what you pray for! She weighted 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. We of course think she is beautiful! Caden is still not sure what to think. He does like to help Eli change her diapers and always make sure he lets us know when she is crying. So far Abby seems to be surviving all of Caden's high pitched screams. It's a miracle she can sleep though that!!!
Eli, Abigail and me shortly after she was born.
All bundled up! I still can't figure out how the nurses can always keep them wrapped up so tight.
Catching a few more zzz's before coming home.
Home at last!





5 comments:
Congrats to both of you! She is beautiful. I just love the pic of her catching some zzz's...so precious. And you -Erica - look amazing for just delivering.
How cute! Congratulations! We can't wait to see her. What a blessing!
So cute! Rusty loves looking at the last 2 pictures and makes sure I'm aware that, "Baby Abby is sleeping, Baby Abby woke."
As a second opinion, Abby is just the cutest baby there is. Just about as cute as my girls!
I can't wait to spoil her. Oh, the joys of being an aunt!
Post a Comment